I think we’ll be spending the next few weekends at home on account of the work we’re doing on our garden and I suppose there is also the small matter of the World Cup. So, I’ve decided that we might as well eat well at home at the weekends (for the next few weeks anyway) and keep the weekday meal plans simple.
- Monday – grilled chicken, leftovers (orzo, roast potatoes, braised cabbage)
- Tuesday – thai style fried rice
- Wednesday – vegetarian fajita (we didn’t get to cook this last week)
- Thursday – Spaghetti with tomato and basil
- Friday – probably a take-out