I did well to clear out the crisper in the last 2 weeks, but there is plenty of dried pasta, lentils, arborio rice, sushi rice and basmati rice in the store cupboard. The basmati rice isn’t really a concern as we go through them fairly quickly, but the other dried ingredients need to be used up soon. On that note, this is the meal plan for the week ahead, which is going to be quite a challenge as it requires cooking on a daily basis:
- Monday – Rigatoni with aubergine and chilli
- Tuesday – Bill Granger’s Dhal and okra stir fry
- Wednesday – Tuna sushi and broccoli stir fry
- Thursday – Bill Granger’s Puy lentil soup with parmesan toast
- Friday – Grilled lamb chops/steaks with baked orzo
Wish me luck.