We had a fabulous end to a very hectic week. FIL and his partner came over for a visit, and we had lots of fun catching up over good food and drinks. Not that we over-indulged, but I think I might start the new week off on a fairly light note where our meal plan is concerned. Once again, I look to Bill Granger for guidance.
- Monday – Caramel salmon, served with steamed rice and bok choi
- Tuesday – Spaghetti with garlic and spinach
- Wednesday – Pan fried sea bass fillets served with bulgur wheat, chickpea and cucumber salad
- Thursday – Chicken and broccoli stir-fry
- Friday – Home-made lamb koftas served with tomato and avocado salad