We are expecting the tubes to go on strike this week, so going to work, let alone getting back home might be a bit of a nightmare. If the strike is called off, we’ll have a better chance of sticking to this week’s meal plan. I’m keeping it meat free, as we had chili con carne which lasted for most of last week, seafood on saturday and plenty of chicken earlier today.
- Monday – lentil and carrot soup (a much-needed detox after a weekend filled with carrot cake and roti)
- Tuesday – vegetarian fried rice
- Wednesday – vegetarian fajita (cannelini beans, courgettes, peppers)
- Thursday – leftover fajita
- Friday – india fish curry with brown rice