Now that Christmas is over, things are getting back to normal in the kitchen. This is going to be the last meal plan for the year, and I’ll try my best to stick to it. The goal is to use up as much ingredients we have in the fridge as well as the store cupboard.
- Monday – Tofu and asparagus stir-fry, omelette
- Tuesday – Dhal, curly kale and shredded coconut stir-fry, spicy fish cakes
- Wednesday – Baked porcini mushroom and courgette risotto
- Thursday – Salmon and puy lentils
- Friday – new year’s eve, we might be dining out