I have never been a fan of February, so I am looking forward to the end of the month tomorrow. Tomorrow also marks 9 years since Hubby and I got together, perhaps the only reason to like February. Let’s just say it is the weather, and move on from that.
I really don’t think I’ll be coming home anytime before 9 p.m. from work this week, and that is if I’m lucky. Still, one can only hope, so here is the meal plan for this coming week.
- Monday – chicken and butternut squash in orange and tarragon, served with wilted spinach
- Tuesday – prawn noodle stir-fry, served with kai lan
- Wednesday – Thai green curry (cod), omelette
- Thursday – leftover green curry
- Friday – lamb steaks with mustard and rosemary, puy lentils