Thankfully the last week of March, which was the most soul-destroying week ever at work, is over. I am nursing a bad cold, the house is in a mess as we’re having a bedroom redecorated (which means emptying out its contents into the other rooms)- but I’m happy. Our holiday is fast approaching, and I’m keen to get the winter pudgy belly reduced.
- Monday – lentil and celery soup
- Tuesday – satay chicken, asparagus stir-fry, brown basmati rice
- Wednesday – salmon and puy lentils (rolled forward from last week’s meal plan)
- Thursday – parsnip and cannelini bean soup
- Friday – lamb steaks (rolled forward from last week’s plan), couscous and broccoli