I’ve changed my approach to meal plans in the last two weeks. I’ve been planning my meals for the week ahead on Thursdays before buying groceries online and having them delivered on Saturday evenings. No, I do not have a social life. 🙂
Which means when I type up my meal plans on Sundays for the week ahead, my pantry and fridge are stocked up without having to battle shopping carts in Waitrose either at the weekend or on the way home from work.
Let’s see if I stay smug for long.
- Monday – leftover Massaman curry, chinese-style omelette
- Tuesday – parsnip and butterbean soup
- Wednesday – leftover soup
- Thursday – grilled salmon, buttered green beans, couscous
- Friday – date night, Hubby?