You would be forgiven for thinking that this blog has changed focus from food to driving! We took a break from cooking in the last 14 days while young A was over ( I only cooked twice), and indulged in a lot of eating out. Hubby and I are missing the young lad a lot and look forward to seeing him again in the next year. In the meantime, the holiday is over and it is time to get back into shape as we’re going home to see my family in 2 months’ time.
Here is the meal plan for the next 10 days or so. I’ve done an extended meal plan as I’m placing a big Ocado order to re-stock our fridge.
- Monday – ribollita
- Tuesday – Giada’s lamb ragu with mint
- Wednesday – leftover lamb ragu
- Thursday – thai style cod with green beans
- Friday – chicken fajita
- Saturday – lamb rendang
- Sunday – lamb rendang leftover
- Monday – lentil and celery soup
- Tuesday – dinner out (gig night)
- Wednesday – chicken stroganoff
- Thursday – mushroom risotto (although this has appeared on the menu for the last 2 months, it has never made it to the table!)
- Friday – leftover risotto