Some simple but tasty food are in store for us this week, provided I get home at a reasonable hour to cook. Otherwise, I’ve got packets of Indo-Mi on standby.
- Monday – Orrechiette and spicy mince
- Tuesday – leftover orrechiette
- Wednesday – grilled lamb loin chops, sautéed potatoes/broccoli and mushrooms
- Thursday – ribollita
- Friday – butternut squash and wild mushroom risotto, rocket and parmesan salad
- Saturday – confit duck, red cabbage and puy lentils
- Sunday – japanese chicken curry, steamed green beans and rice