Hubby and I were talking about eating healthier this week. Right after he finishes the tub of rum and raisin ice cream we have in the freezer. I think our main meals are healthy but I am guilty of snacking during the day. Perhaps more fruit and veggies and less biscuits this week.
- Monday – slow roast lamb shoulder rendang (not exactly healthy, but will serve with brown rice)
- Tuesday – leftover rendang
- Wednesday – chicken fajita
- Thursday – veggie and tofu noodle stir fry
- Friday – salmon and puy lentils
- Saturday – veggie lasagna
- Sunday – roast chicken and veg