We were feeling a bit jaded towards the end of last week and indulged in sub-par food (in terms of nutrients, flavour). Sunday evening is always a good time for reflection and resolutions for the week ahead. Perhaps we needed the downtime to recalibrate, re-set the clock and to plan for a better week. Hubby is out for a run as I’m typing this. Good man.
- Monday – Mixed bean chilli, brown rice
- Tuesday – Salmon, new potatoes, courgettes
- Wednesday – Soba noodles with squid, pak choy
- Thursday – Mediterranean-style chicken
- Friday – Grilled seabass, lemon-y roast potatoes, sugarsnap peas