I’m hoping not to get any grocery shopping done this week until I’ve used up all the meat, fish and veggies in the freezer/fridge. Last week, I spun out of control and bought something from Sainsbury’s each time I walked into the village. This was after I had a fridge load of groceries delivered at the start of the week. Very poor kitchen management indeed.
- Tuesday – cod and shiitake in ginger and oyster sauce, broccoli
- Wednesday – chicken and black beans burritos
- Thursday – grilled salmon, courgettes, couscous
- Friday – porcini mushroom risotto
- Saturday – Goan fish curry, brown rice