I had long given up on posting meal plans. Due to work commitments in what I refer to as Q1, we lived on pizza, Chinese takeaways, fish and chips, toasts and Jacobs cream crackers. Now that all the craziness is behind us, I’m hoping to return to meal planning – health, routine and bank balance being main motivators. Although Friday night is an exception for it has been named the Bear’s ‘chips and ketchup night’.
Here is this week’s meal plan (dinners only):
- Monday – salmon and puy lentils
- Tuesday – lamb chili, steamed broccoli
- Wednesday – leftover chili
- Thursday – chicken fajita salad
- Friday – dhal, chinese-style omelette